Monday 20 November 2017

‘I reject it’ – Daddy Freeze reacts after a pastor cursed him to die after 24 months

Who is the pastor that placed a curse on Daddy Freeze?

According to OAP Daddy Freeze, a Nigerian pastor has placed a curse on him to die in 24 months over his recent campaign against paying tithes.

Freeze says this same pastor is the leader of a church he attended and paid tithes for 11-years. He however didn’t mention the name of the pastor. He wrote;
“Its heartbreaking to see that the very people entrusted with our salvation, curse us with damnation!

It clearly shows us that the Christianity he teaches is rooted firmly in his monetary gain.

I hereby REJECT any curse put upon me by this man! That curse will not come upon my children or anyone who is dear to me neither will it be the portion of any of the members of the #FreeTheSheeple movement or their loved ones.

I hand him over to the almighty God, creator of heaven and earth!~FRZ –
#FreeTheSheeple”

watch video below or here



 ⇉Police reportedly invite Burnaboy in connection with Mr 2Kay’s robbery at Eko Hotels




0 blogger:

Post a Comment